Sexy Boob Tattoos Trend

Pure Breast Care - Sexy Boob Tattoos Trend. This story provided for informational purposes only Breast Health Information about sexy Breast tattoes trend at the girl/woman. You've spruced your love life up with a Brazilian wax. You've kegelled 'til you're crazy. You've even given yourself some va-va-voom with a vajazzle. See detail about Sexy Boob Tattoos Trend story at here.

Related Pure Breast Care :
- The Dumbest Boobs
- Small Boobs Style

Sexy New Trend : Boob Tattoos? We try them and ask real guys what they think! You've spruced your love life up with a Brazilian wax. You've kegelled 'til you're crazy. You've even given yourself some va-va-voom with a vajazzle. What's left in the sex-it-up department? Temporary tattoos for your "ta tas," of course!

Yes, for only $9.95 to $12.95, you can have phrases like "Welcome/Home" or "100%/Natural" tattooed across your breasts. Temporarily, of course. Ta*ta*toos last about a week and are meant to "relay sentiments in a fun, intimate and original way," according to the company.

When greeting cards just won't cut it, maybe your mammary glands will.
I scoffed at the ridiculousness of ta*ta*toos when I first heard of them last week. Do women really need to wow their partners with words inked across their chests? Are nipples no longer enough?? But after lengthy feminist pondering, I considered that they might actually be useful at a bachelorette party. Or a budget meeting.

I quickly begged the founders to send me a sample.
There were so many options to choose from - the coquettish "Happy/Birthday" to the earnest breast cancer awareness "Think/Pink" to the flat-out flagrant "Ride/Me." But because I am evil and wrong and can't resist tempting fate, I picked a design most suitable for a burgeoning romantic relationship: "Guess What?/I'm Pregnant!"

Awesome.
Michelle Smith and Jodi Greenberg, the two friends who thought up ta*ta*toos, graciously mailed me a sample. (There's some relief in the knowledge that boobs tats are created by women - imagine the ick factor if two dudes were designing them.) "Getting something off your chest never felt so good," Greenberg cheekily notes. A good breast tattoo joke never gets old.

My tattoo delivery arrived in a pretty pink packet, complete with two greetings spread over four tats - for those of you who didn't excel at tat math, that's two for your left "lady" and two for your right. (The phrases are split in half across your breasts, so neither side feels neglected.)

I immediately tore open the package, moistened the backing of the tats and pressed them to my skin. Soon, I had a pregnancy announcement plastered across my chest and ready for action. But I needed some reassurance before I started flashing my tats. So I asked some of my guy friends how they'd react to a woman sporting a ta*ta*too.

"I would think she was a little trashy unless it was immediately clear that it was a novelty," said one guy in his 20s. "Plus it couldn't be dark in the bedroom or it would be a wasted gesture." Oh, men. Ever practical, even when it comes to inked breasts. Another guy in his early 30s thought breast tattoos could be really funny. But, he added, "It has to be the right relationship and the right phrase."

Well, what if that phrase is "Guess What/I'm Pregnant"?
"It would probably f*** up my sexual life for the rest of my life," he said, his voice full of panic. "It would be the ultimate Pavlovian adverse conditioning to boobs." I instinctively crossed my arms snuggly over my "pregnancy test" chest. I was about to open some baby oil and banish it from my body altogether when I asked for one more guy opinion.

"I think it would be a fun and sexy gesture," said my video editor friend, also in his 30s. "But I think I'd have to take a long look to be sure." And that, in the end, is probably the point. Maybe my next ta*ta*too design should read: "I'm Trying / Too Hard."

Tell us : would you wear a Ta*ta*too?
Carrie Seim, By BettyConfidential
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live good comment :)

| Tools : Google - Yahoo Indexed | T Ping |

| Hot Information Production | Mosaic | Sexy Girl | Movie Review | Avril Lavigne | Shakira | Justin Bieber | Music Portal | Online Games | Philiphines | Girl in The World |