Breasts, Sex and Boob Jobs Life (Pregnancy)

Pure Breast Care - Breasts, Sex and Boob Jobs Life (Pregnancy).
This story provided for informational purposes only breast health information about Your Pregnancy Boob Questions Answered. Your breasts were always more decorative during sex before you got pregnant. Your breasts are so sensitive it hurts to wear a shirt? So, see detail about breasts, sex and boob jobs story at here Pure Breast Care - Breasts, Sex and Boob Jobs Life (Pregnancy).

Related Pure Breast Care :
- Your Breasts Perk Up Sexual Pleasure
- Hot and Sensual Imogen Thomas Big Breast, Ryan Giggs Affair

Am I normal? Our Labor Nurse answers personal questions about your body that you may be too embarrassed to ask.
I get lots of emails about breastfeeding, but even more about breasts, sex and boob jobs. Women want to know, "Am I normal?" but don't always feel comfortable asking their doctor or midwife. So, they ask me. Here's a sampling of some of the very breast questions :

My breasts were always more decorative for me during sex before I got pregnant. Now, they're my main attraction. I mean I actually had an orgasm when my husband got busy with my girls and that's never happened before. Am I normal?

You bet you are, reader. During pregnancy, your breasts get larger, more sensitive and receive more circulation than ever before. Women like yourself who may not have received much sexual pleasure from them before pregnancy are pleasantly surprised at how much they receive during pregnancy. It's one of the bonuses of being pregnant. Consider it Mother Nature's gift to women as payback for some of the less enjoyable parts of pregnancy like nausea and stretch marks.

If my husband stimulates my breasts while I'm pregnant, will I make milk early?
Probably not though if you do leak a little liquid during pregnancy, don't worry about it. Lots of women leak colostrum or clear fluid from their nipples when they're pregnant. It's not exactly the same stuff you'll produce when you're breastfeeding, but it is your breasts' way of priming the pump (so to speak). As long as you and your breasts are enjoying it, your husband can to.

My breasts are so sensitive it hurts to wear a shirt. Is that normal?
If you want to go topless at home and it's not going to upset your roommates - by all means go for it. Having very sensitive breasts is normal. Not wearing your shirt…not so much. What kind of shirt are you wearing, honey? Burlap? Find a comfy bra (sports bras without seams are good choices) with no lace or scratchy material and some nice soft t-shirts. We wouldn't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure now would we?

Why are my nipples so dark all of a sudden?
It's all part of the hormonal changes going on in your body to prepare for breastfeeding. Babies can't focus their eyes very well after birth and they need a lot of color contrast to find the nipple. That's why nipples get dark - to make them an easy target for babies to find. Chances are after you're finished breastfeeding, they'll fade back to their pre-pregnancy color. By FitPregnancy Parenting.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live good comment :)

| Tools : Google - Yahoo Indexed | T Ping |

| Hot Information Production | Mosaic | Sexy Girl | Movie Review | Avril Lavigne | Shakira | Justin Bieber | Music Portal | Online Games | Philiphines | Girl in The World |