Giuliana Rancic Hot Breast Issue

Breast Health Information - Giuliana Rancic Hot Breast Issue News Hot. Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Her Battle with Breast Cancer. The inspirational Giuliana Rancic's story is far from over. In the January/February 2012 issue of Michigan Avenue, the E! News Live and Fashion Police host opened up about her battle with breast cancer. Lest chechk detail about Giuliana Rancic hot at Breast Health Information - Giuliana Rancic Hot Breast Issue News Hot.

related post :
- Women With Very High Breast Cancer Risk
- When You Have a Mammogram

"People come up and they have sadness in their eyes, and I think, at a time when everyone's looking at me with pity, I look at myself as lucky," Giuliana told the magazine's editor-in-chief, Susanna Negovan. "I think I just dodged the biggest bullet of my life."

Giuliana looked angelic in a gleaming white frock and sky high gold heels on the mag's cover. The shoot was conducted just one night before her double mastectomy -now that's one brave, busy lady!

The 36-year-old star opened up in her interview; speaking about the moment she discovered her cancer diagnosis and her longing to start a family. Giuliana also expressed gratitude to her multitudes of supporters.

"I felt this overwhelming love and prayers coming from all over the world," she explained to Negovan. "I think because breast cancer touches so many people, when someone hears you have it, they just shower you with love. The one word I always saw in all the messages was strong. You're so strong, stay strong, be strong-when you hear something enough, you start believing it. I was like, I'm strong, I'm strong, I'm strong. That's what helped me get through a lot of this."

In typical Giuliana style, you can expect big things in the works. We're wondering if this survivor will ever take a rest, but we can totally throw our support behind her new idea!

"I want to do something like Make-a-Wish for breast cancer patients so these women can enjoy the things I get to enjoy," she told the magazine. "Everything from 'I've never owned a pair of Louboutins' to 'I've never met Ryan Gosling.' Bill actually came up with the cutest name: Fab-u-wish."
Sounds fabulous to us! By Diana Denza BettyConfidential
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live good comment :)

| Tools : Google - Yahoo Indexed | T Ping |

| Hot Information Production | Mosaic | Sexy Girl | Movie Review | Avril Lavigne | Shakira | Justin Bieber | Music Portal | Online Games | Philiphines | Girl in The World |